- In order to make changes in our life, we have to make changes in our thinking process.
One single thought is not strong enough to make a change; but if the same thought is repeated, it gradually gains strength. A thought that is often repeated takes roots in the subconscious mind and from there it affects our lives and even our environment.
The great thing about this process is that we don’t need to strain or overexert ourselves to make it happen. All we have to do is to choose a thought that we want to come true and repeatating it.
- When your thoughts, feelings and moods become steady and under your control, your life also becomes under your control. You become the deciding factor not outside influences or passing moods.
- Your thoughts and feelings can draw or repel success. They shape your belief and expectations about success or failure.
Thoughts too often come and go and change direction like the wind. They influence your mind the same way that the wind affects the direction of a flag. One moment the flag may be fluttering this way and moment later in a different direction. One moment you might be thinking in this way and moment later in a different way.
- Concentration and Will-Power
In order to make control your thoughts, feelings and moods, concentrations and will-power need to be developed. Concentration and will power constitute the steering wheel of your life, with which you can navigate the boat of your life towards success and achievement.
- It is important to learn to be more positive, less critical and less worried. Then when success is achieved, you can enjoy the happiness of realization.